Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away~

Oh my goodness, never had I experience this much water. 

 
It’s a must to get half wet once you step out in the rain. Not to mention the compulsory long formal pants we need to follow every day is not helping at all. I know I shouldn’t be complaining and grumbling over things like the weather, but seriously this is going to continue for the next 2 months?! Mind you this is just the beginning of the monsoon of Manipal. The change from summer to raining season has caused me to fall sick. Never had I have sore throat till I lost my voice. (can’t even sing hymns)  The weather is very very very suitable to induce sleep and it’s very very very bad especially when I’m about to face my university exams. Disciple Rachel! I’ll just have to learn to adapt I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment