Friday, August 10, 2012

Student vs. Lecturer Supremo Game 2012

Currently back home for good. And thank God, I clear my year 2. Okay, I will now try to finish up on the remaining posts that were pending before my final exam. After all is done, I will only reveal my sentimental post of 2nd year and of course certain tips for batch 3. So stay tune peeps!  

We had the student vs. lecturer supremo games somewhere early of block IV. Again, it was indoor games. Somehow, we BDS peeps are not really good in outdoor sports. The game lined up this year was similar to last year’s. Ping pong, carom and chess were conducted simultaneously.

A few lecturers turned up. I was actually challenged by Dr. Ullas for a game of ping pong.


Ping pong is not really my sports so I chicken out after exchanging a few hits with him. I did try my hands on chess too. Within a few steps, I was checked mate. Guess I totally lost touch with it already.



After some 30 minutes or so, we conducted a series of games including Taboo, Pictionary and Charades.  There were altogether 6 teams, each comprising of 4 members. The rules were bent for the lecturers. The participation from the lecturers and the students were really overwhelming.







It all ended well. Like usual, the lecturers won.


What’s important, everyone had fun.

Photo credits: Yung Yee~

No comments:

Post a Comment